Please scroll down to read through the important notice and then click "Accept" to proceed.
Please read the following before processing
Please read these Terms carefully before using the website herein. By utilizing this website of the Company (“Website”) and any pages thereof, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and that you agree to be bound by them. By selecting ACCEPT at the bottom of this page, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please close this browser tab or window and do not access the Website or any pages thereof.
By accessing this Website and any of its pages, you accept the Terms, and by continuing to use this Website following the posting of any changes to these Terms, you will signify your consent to the changes made.
Use of Site
The content of this site is intended only for the private information of persons residing in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. It may be illegal to download such information in other countries or jurisdictions. Our Company disclaims all responsibility if you download any information from this Website in breach of any law of the country or jurisdiction in which you are residing.
The materials on this Website are not intended to be used by persons located in, or persons who are resident in jurisdictions which restrict the distribution of this material by HS Securities Limited (the “Company”). Persons accessing this Website are required to note the said restrictions in their jurisdictions.
The material in this Website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to sell investments or products related thereto.
The information contained herein is not intended to provide any professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons accessing this Website are advised to obtain appropriate and independent professional advice wherever when necessary.
Any information, products or services supplied in this Website may be withdrawn or amended at any time without advance notice, at the discretion of the Company. The eligibility of clients for access to particular information, products or services is subject to the final and absolute discretion of the Company. It is your sole responsibility to prevent, safeguard and ensure that your system is free of computer virus.
The information on this Website and its contents are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute a transaction, a solicitation of an offer, an invitation or an offer. Investment involves risks. Investors should note that the values of investment product may fluctuate and past performance may not be indicative of future performance. Independent professional advice should be sought prior to making any investment decision. The Company expressly disclaims any legal liability for any claim of any kind for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of the use of the information provided on this Website.
Limitation of Liabilities
In no event will any member of our Company be liable or have any responsibility for damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental, resulting from the access or the use of, or inability to access or use, this Website or any pages linked to this Website, including (without limitation) damages resulting from the act or omission of any third party, even if any member of our Company has been advised of the possibility thereof.
Investment involves various risks, including but not limited to areas involving market, exchange rate, volatility, liquidity, credit, counterparty, assessment degradation, regulatory and political. The risk of loss in securities, futures, options and other derivatives trading can be substantial and even in excess of cashes and any other assets which you have deposited as collateral. You should therefore understand the risks, characteristics and restrictions of the investment products which you are going to invest, and judge whether they are suitable for your financial situation, investment objective and risk tolerance before making any investment decisions.
Please read this Risk Disclosure Statement carefully, and ask questions and take independent advice as you consider appropriate
The Company and other parties own the trade marks and logos displayed on this Website and users are prohibited from using them without the prior written permission of the Company or such other parties. The information on this Website may not be reproduced, distributed or published in any medium for any purpose without prior express written consent from the Company. If you download any information or software from this Website, you agree that you will not copy it or remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
Use of hyperlinks to other internet sites or resources is at users' own risk. The contents, accuracy, opinion expressed, and other links provided at these sites are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the Company. The Company expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, contents, availability or omission of information found on sites which are linked to or from this Website. Users are solely responsible for making all enquiries and investigation before proceeding with any online or offline access or transaction with any of these third parties. The Company emphasizes that all activities conducted by users via or at this Website are at their own risk. The Company does not warrant the security of any information which the users may forward or be requested to provide to any third parties. By agreeing to and accepting the Terms hereof, the users are deemed to have irrevocably waived all their claims against the Company if any for whatever loss or damage they may suffered as a result of any access to, or interaction with, any other websites via this Website and its hyperlinks.
Information and Materials
This Website may contain information, quotes, charts, statistics, exchange rate, news, research, analysis and other information (“Information”) and the Information or any part thereof may be provided by third parties. While every care has been taken in preparing the information and materials contained in this Website, such Information and materials are provided to you on an “as is” basis. The Company does not represent, warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, adequacy, completeness, suitability, timelines, fitness for a particular purpose and/or freedom from computer virus, Trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items of the information. The Company does not accept any liability (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) for any loss or damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions arising therefrom.
You should be responsible for ensuring that your e-mail address is able to receive an e-mail:-
- You should take all reasonable precautions to prevent any unauthorized or fraudulent use of your email account, and to ensure to prevent any person who, without authorization or by fraudulent means from reading your e-mail.
- E-mail we sent may not be encrypted and protected; they may not be able to avoid being destroyed by the third party. You should be responsible for ensuring that your passwords and any other personal information or data are kept confidential.
- If there is any e-mail sent by us that requires you to provide the information about your account or password, you should never reply to such e-mail because we would never make such request.
- We will never require you to enter any personal information or passwords in the hyperlinks that we provide in our e-mail.
- If any e-mail or hyperlink sent by us be unreadable, you should notify us as soon as possible.
- We will only send the same message once a time. If you delete the message, we will not resend it again.
- You are not obliged to reply to any message sent by us.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, our employees, agents, officers, directors, contractors, suppliers and other representatives harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including legal fees), in connection with or arising from:
- your breach or non-observance of any of the Terms herein, either by yourself or any other person or entity where such person or entity was able to access and/or use this Website; or
- your access to and/or use of this Website by either yourself or any other person or entity’s access to and/or use of this Website where such person or entity was able to access this Website.
Please read the following before you send us any personal data as defined in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“Data”).
From time to time, it is necessary for you to supply the Company with data in connection with the opening or continuation of accounts and the establishment or continuation of credit facilities or provision of financial and/or other services.
The provision of your Data is not mandatory but failure to supply such information may result in the Company being unable to open or continue accounts or establish or continue credit facilities or provide financial or other services.
Information and Data maybe collected from you in the ordinary course of the continuation of the business relationship between you and the Company.
Providing personal information to the Company through electronic means (such as e-mail, Internet or voice recording system) cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. The Company will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users if they send any information to the Company through electronic devices, or if the Company sends any information through electronic devices at the request of the user. You should take heed of such weaknesses and communicate personal information through electronic devices with caution.
The Company will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to this Website unless specified otherwise. Your visit to this Website will record only the Domain Name Server, part of your email address and of the pages visited. Such information will be used to prepare aggregate information about the number of visitors to the Website and general statistics on usage patterns of the Website.
The purposes for which data relating to you may be used (whether within or outside Hong Kong) are as follows:
- the daily operation of the services and credit facilities provided to you;
- conducting credit checks;
- assisting other institutions to conduct credit checks;
- ensuring your ongoing credit worthiness;
- designing financial services or related products for your use;
- marketing financial services or related products;
- determining the amount of indebtedness owed to or by you;
- meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any legal and/or regulatory requirements or court orders binding on the Company; and
- purposes relating to any of the above.
Use of Information and Data in Direct Marketing:
The Company intends to use and/or transfer your data and/or information to any related companies of the Company for direct marketing and the Company requires the consent (which includes an indication of no objection) of you for that purpose. In this connection, please note that:
- your name, contact details, products and services portfolio information, transaction pattern and behaviour, financial background and demographic data held by the Company from time to time may be used by the Company in direct marketing;
- the following classes of services, products and subjects may be marketed:
- securities, commodities, investment and related services and products;
- reward, loyalty or privileges programmes in relation to the class of marketing subjects as referred to in clause b(i) above; and
- donations and contributions for charitable and/or non-profit making purposes.
- If you do not wish the Company to use and/or transfer your data for use in direct marketing, you may, without charge, exercise the right to opt-out.
Information and Data held by the Company relating to you will be kept confidential but the Company may provide such information to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, financial, trade execution, cash, securities and/or contracts clearing or settlement or other services to the Company in connection with the operation of its business;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a Company companies of the Company which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- any financial institution or dealer with which you has or proposes to have dealings;
- any credit reference agency and in the event of default, any debt collection agency;
- any actual or proposed assignee of the Company or participant or sub-participant or transferee of the rights of the Company in respect of you; and
- any exchange, entity, agency, regulatory or government body in any jurisdiction if required by law or pursuant to any court orders, rules or regulations to which the Company is subject to. In such cases, the Company is usually under a duty of secrecy and will not be able to notify a customer or seek his consent in relation to such release of information.
Under and in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the "Ordinance"), an individual has the right to:
- check whether the Company holds information and data about him and the right of access to such information and data;
- require the Company to correct any information and data relating to him which is inaccurate; and
- ascertain the Company's policies and practices in relation to information and data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by the Company.
The person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held are to be addressed is as follows:-
HS Securities Ltd.
Unit 1502, 15/F, World Wide House, 19 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong
Fax: (852) 2813 4677
Customer Service Hotline: (852) 2813 4555
In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, the Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
In addition to the Company’s duty of confidentiality to customers, the Company shall at all times observe the above privacy principles and the Ordinance of the Hong Kong SAR in collecting, maintaining and using the personal data of customers.
This Policy may be revised, amended or supplemented from time to time by the Company.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The use of the Website is governed by and protected under the laws of Hong Kong SAR. When using the Website, your conducts are also governed by and protected under the laws of Hong Kong SAR. The courts of Hong Kong SAR have jurisdiction on all civil disputes and/or criminal misconducts/offences which are caused and/or incurred by or committed while the use of the Website. Our Company reserves the rights to proceed with any civil or criminal legal action or proceeding under any jurisdiction you are resided or under any jurisdiction your assets are located. Our Company may take legal action against you in any jurisdiction of its choice and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong SAR.